Gmail is among the best webmail services you can find. If you don’t have an account, you go to www.gmail.com sign up page. Spam messages are really annoying, especially when it floods into our own inbox. Most of the users in Gmail get them and some gets annoyed because it might be a hard task now locating the important emails for the day. To start cutting off this spam messages, you can block the sender. How? Read below:
Blocking Email ID in Your Inbox
- Access your account at www.gmail.com login page. You’ll want to determine which senders you’ll no longer like to get any emails or messages in your inbox.
- On the right side part of the webpage of the search bar close to the topmost page, just hit the triangle shape.
- A window will show up after clicking. Just choose the “All mail” over the Search drop-down menu on the top left portion of the window.
- Input the email address of this email sender at the search field. The website will provide the result once you key in what you deserve to filter.
- Just click on the “Create filter with this search” link at the base area at the right spot of your search window. You’ll see a fresh window that pop-up where you can pick what move you would like to accomplish.
- To finish, you can choose “Delete it” applying the check box together with it.
Blocking Email ID in Your Open Message
- You need to hit the arrow down on the left side in the open message. You will see a drop-down menu and pick the “Filter messages like this.”
- Be sure to ensure that the factors provide the specific information. Over the space, make sure that it includes the sender’s email address.
- Later, just pick the “Create filter with this search” link at the base page within the window on the right section.
- Just click the “Delete it” on the next window. Lastly, you will not have any emails in this email sender.
If you still don’t have an account, you have to create an account now at www.gmail.com sign up page.