The Home Depot company has lots of existing outlets in United States, Mexico, Canada and China now. The company mostly sell home improvement product in Mythdhr Home Depot. Service providers are the ones to help clients when it comes to how to use and installation of products. If you want to be a service provider of Home Depot, here are the things you can do:
- Head to first The Home Depot website at mythdhr.com to check out the net application for service provider.
- You would need to develop your own account to finish the application by generating your personal user ID and password. And then, you should finalize the application together with the fields expected from it. It will comprise the name of your business, the address, employer ID number, social security number and the names and SSS numbers of the workers. You also need to set the proficiency of your service.
- Usually there are documents that need to be uploaded on the website along with the application. Be sure you have completed these documents before filing the service company application. The documents include the contractor license, business license as well as proof of insurance. Home Depot needs to assess these documents for legitimacy.
- The application to get finished, you need to pay $10 to your enrollment fee. This shall be required if you present your application.
- If you are qualified, you’ll have to pay some costs too. The Home Depot will have you to spend $69.50 dollars for the background check. The next is $46.50 for the criminal record check of your sub contractors and staff members. Lastly will be another $50 for the processing fee. And email would be sent to you with the additional asked data from The Home Depot.
Get your own mythdhr account now for more information.