MSN Hotmail is product of Microsoft which has also many products integrated that can be used using the email ID y9u have created. Changing your password is one of the security measurements that every user must do. It keeps your account safe and as well as changing the security question of your account.
Hot to Change Security Question?
- Start the internet URL of Hotmail on the internet browser. Log in to Hotmail account using your own username and password to the fields provided in the homepage of Hotmail.
- Immediately after that you are login, click the “Option” key which you might be seen at the right top area of the page. You can certainly view the spot just beneath your user ID. In that case, just click “More Options” from the drop-down menu.
- You can change your account info just like your security question by clicking on the link which says “Manage Your Account” area. You will see a link name “View and Edit your personal information”.
- Just click the “Change” link under the “Question” shown simply on the section of “password reset information”. Enter the password you have presently in your account in order to opt for your personal question. Select the question, after which enter the solution on the area featured. Then, press the “Save” button so the new picked question and answer could be stored.
- Opt for a question which you could effortlessly remember after the time comes which you didn’t remember your password and you have to reset it.
- Be certain that as well that the question will never be effortlessly guessed by many people.
- You can change questions the same time you alter your password for a more suitable security from your account.
This post helps you learn many things about Hotmail. You can read more about this webmail service.