Do you want to buy something at Amazon? In case you have a Vanilla Visa Gift Card, the website accepts it as a form of payment. All you need is to register your card to Amazon and now you can shop anything you want. But you need to register your card first on the Vanilla visa website. How? Read below:
1. Just go to Amazon.com and login your account. If you don’t own one, you can also make your own portfolio to begin with. Once your login, check out the top right-part within the site. Look and then click to the “Your Account” weblink.
2. Get around on your path towards the end part of the web site of “Your Account”. At the following box, navigate to the “Payment” spot. You will find there all your check options you have on your account.
3. Just click on the “Add a Credit Card” underneath the “Payment Options” you come across at the menu.
4. At the drop-down menu, only select “Visa” as being the “Credit Card Type”. Put in the number of the gift card that you can view in the front, the cardholder plus the date it would expired. Make sure you know first your Vanilla Visa Gift Card balance before shopping online.
5. One also need to opt for the billing address on the information posted beneath of your card. This could be used as the shipping address in your direction.
6. Basically press the “Continue” switch in the last area of the page to submit your Vanilla Visa gift card features. You can now start buying online and pay back while using the card you could have registered.
You can check your balance at vanillavisa.com balance page once you are registered on the website.